Top notch UX/UI Design role with global award winning design team!
Are you an experienced UX/UI Designer looking to be part of a leading internationally recognised brand and product team? You might be sitting in a digital agency right now and want something bigger and better? Or you might already be client-side and want to step up to the next level... this is a SERIOUSLY AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!
Join a growing & talented NZ team who work collaboratively to deliver world-class UX for global product users. Contribute to design challenges, be part of a premium experience vision, and ultimately drive this product to industry leading heights.
If you're passionate about crafting and delivering exceptional User Experience for global customers, then get in touch today!
- Minimum 5 years
- Understands UI & Interaction Design
- Product experience a BIG bonus
- Plan and conduct design activities; co-design sessions & user testing
- Create visual design outputs moodboard, high fidelity screens, component design & content
- Producing rapid prototypes & mockup experiences
- Interaction design; sketching, paper & high-fidelity interactive prototyping
- Ideation & drive design best practice
- Knowledge of interaction design, mobile-first & responsive design
- Visual design; Photoshop, Sketch & prototyping tools
- Collaborate with design, product and engineering team identifying possible design solutions
- User testing
- Positively driven
- Takes ownership of position
- Passion to grow in role
- Organic problem-solver
- Collaborative personality
- A relevant Tertiary qualification (preferred)
- Global company
- Dedicated training & development budget for each staff member
- Latest gear, tools and software
- Modern centrally located Auckland offices
- A truly progressive, collaborative & inclusive environment - world class!
Feel free to contact Talent Director Will Gregory directly for a confidential conversation about this role.
Let The Pond help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work Visa.