Digital technologies are empowering customers like never before, transforming how they discover, explore, buy, and engage with brands and products. The speed with which consumers embrace these new touch points is only getting faster, and businesses must keep up with the pace of change.
Air New Zealand's strategy is to build our digital DNA and create a leading digital organisation in Australasia and be one of the best digital airlines globally.
Our Operations & Support team is responsible for a diverse number of applications and systems; with this particular role focused on our Online Loyalty applications which are integrated into to a wide range of other business critical systems.
In this role you will drive the analysis process, evaluate and test existing processes, propose changes to improve efficiency and resolve issues while monitoring and supporting the critical business structures and interfaces through continuous improvement. The key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Critical Customer Platforms and portfolio's and investigate issues in an enterprise environment
- Provide Testing support and participate in maintenance of applications
- Interact closely with a wide range of Product, testing and development teams
- Involvement in new initiatives and Platform development
- Identifying, developing or enhancing processes and data that delivers business improvements
- Responsible for the resolution of application issues/bugs that relate/ impacts Customer Platforms & Systems
- The company's 24x7 support commitments may require participation in a rota based, on-call system that will result in call-outs outside of standard working hours
This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Systems Analyst who has a strong technical and integration focus and understanding of similar online systems and worked in an AGILE environment. The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in Java web based applications and associated technologies.
- Preferably have some knowledge in Oracle, PLSQL, API, AWS and vWise services.
- Be an exceptional communicator with strong customer service skills and a great problem solving attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative, the ability to work without direct supervision and a thirst for knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, and propensity for innovation and ability to unlock that innovation with minimal adverse impact on the business
- Ability to diagnose and solve technical issues with the implementation of business processes, data and interfaces between systems.
- Experience in completing backlog issue work and maintenance of applications
- Experience in supporting Online applications in an enterprise & AWS environment
If you would like to join a team supporting New Zealand's leading loyalty programme then Apply Now!