Go on, take a leap.
We're looking for experienced Senior Structural Engineers, to join our Structural across New Zealand. The New Zealand Engineering market is thriving and we're growing our teams to meet client demand.
Harrison Grierson is a leading New Zealand-owned engineering and design consultancy. In business for 130 years, we have the experience and expertise to help you grow your career.
In this role you'll provide professional expertise, as well as developing new business opportunities. You'll be working on interesting and diverse projects from conception to finish, with lots of opportunities to solve our clients' problems. Our projects include medium sized commercial and residential premises.
You will bring;
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Sound experience of design codes, standards and legislation
- Business development experience and exceptional client facing skills
- A tertiary engineering qualification
- Project Management experience is beneficial
- A drive to go above and beyond our clients' expectations to deliver inspired and creative solutions with a genuine 'can-do' attitude
- A team player with a positive attitude
What Can We Offer You?
At Harrison Grierson, we're committed to investing in our people to create a high performing team. As well as a competitive remuneration package, we develop and mentor you throughout your career, giving you the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multi-disciplinary projects.
Working alongside an award-winning team of 300 engineers, planners, surveyors and urban designers, helps you reach your full potential.
New Zealand is a land of pioneers, adventurers and explorers alike. So if you're thinking about a change, take a leap and join the team at Harrison Grierson New Zealand. Submit your application online now or call Nicole Reynolds, Recruitment Manager on +64 21 891 758.