• Established NZ Hospitality Operator
• Structured Bistro Dining Environment
• Good Split between Service, Sales and Promotion
• Well Organised and Resourceful Operators
With an established and recognized New Zealand brand at the helm, this is an exclusive role within the group to work alongside the wine sales division and to provide service and wine training for the team at a new 140 seat bistro, focused on NZ Dining.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
• Experience in Wine Service in Fine Dining/Bistro
• Strong Attention to Detail and Passion for Training
• WSET Qualified or Similar Training Ideal
At the restaurant you will assist the Restaurant Manager in creating our distinct New Zealand inspired brand, training and developing the local team, and be involved in all aspects beverage sales. You will also be assisting the wine sales team at events and tastings. This will be a unique dual role, using your skills in a restaurant environment as well as B2B and marketing events.
• International Hospitality Brand with NZ Roots
• Excellent Opportunities for Progression in Group
• Great Salary + Benefits + Incentives
*Due to the nature of the role, this would suit someone who is single status or able to relocate long term - partners are unable to be accommodated or provided for.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Michael Scott on (09) 972 0132 for a confidential discussion. For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.