- Growing business
- Development opportunity - grow your leadership skills on the job
- Work with a genuine, hardworking team of people
- Wellington location
Our client is a growing business specialising in both Nurse Call and Security installations and they are seeking a senior security technician to join their friendly Wellington team. This is a hands on role where you'll be leading site teams by example during the installation of new systems and the servicing of existing ones.
Responsible for cabling through to programming new systems and servicing existing ones you'll be a proven site supervisor with good IT skills who has:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Logical thinking and problem solving ability
- The ability to cope with the pressure of working to deadlines
- A reputation for reliability and flexibility
- A clean driver's record and police clearance
- Security System and/or Nurse Call installation experience including cabling
This role would suit someone with the technical skillset who wanted to step up and take on a leadership role. If you've got the right attitude and believe you've got the potential to lead people, we want to hear from you!
This is a great role with a good team and you'll be well remunerated. A company vehicle for work use, laptop and mobile phone come as tools of the trade. Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.