We are looking for a dynamic, professional and driven Recruitment Consultant (Talent Agent if you prefer) with a minimum of 5 years experience in a client facing, agency or recruitment role. This person may come from the creative or digital agency account management world, or may be a senior recruiter looking to get into a more boutique operator in the Marketing, Digital, Design and Creative sector.
The ideal person will have established his or her own personal brand with a unique career and experience to match. They will not be a stranger to consistently high service levels, conscientious business practices, energy, style, and flair – all wrapped up in a ‘winning’ attitude.
They will have excellent planning, organisational and client hustle skills, commercial acumen and be able to motivate people around them, but will also be hands-on and action orientated. The ability to adapt and manage workload against evolving small business priorities and coordination of multiple individual projects is vital to success in this role.
This role is a newly created senior role, upgraded, following one of our star juniors leaving.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will manage a portfolio of 25 established and growing agency clients daily, along with their ongoing talent resourcing needs. You’ll be kept busy managing the sales, recruitment and booking of all talent (full-time, contract & freelance), participating in the acquisition and retention of new applicants, advising and managing candidates expectations, all while answering the short and long-term staffing needs of the client.
SMP: Represent the best to the best.
- 6 years (min)
- Proven experience in client relationship management, sales, recruitment or human resources.
- Has managed and dealt with a large varied book of clientele
- Strong in client service ethic
- Developing and executing successful new and existing relationships
- Actively pitching talented candidates with flair and passion
- Interviewing and working alongside candidates to develop their career goals, while providing sound support and advice
- Writing talent recommendations, negotiating rate / salary structures, confirming bookings & interviews, scripting talent briefs, advising on recruitment processes and overall administration
- Developing and executing talent acquisition and sourcing plans
- Use of initiative
- Highly pro-active
- Strong interest & knowledge of the marketing, design, creative, digital, development, media and production industries
- Loves to get on the phone and talk to people
- Happy to express a strong opinion
- Familiar with Mac computer systems
- Exposure to business development
- Uncapped commission structure (paid monthly)
- Profit share after one year
- 4.5 day work weeks
- Drinks fridge
- Awards dinners
- Mac Laptop Computer
This is a pivotal role within a growing company. For the right person, this role offers flexibility; challenges and the opportunity to grow their own personal brand, financial gain and ultimately make this role their own at a higher level with a company on the move.
If this role sounds like you e-mail with your CV and a brief summary on why you are right for the role or call Penny Gambitsis or Leighton Howl for more information – 09 373 3791
WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM NZ RESIDENTS