My client is an experienced NZ owned QS consultancy with a background in end to end cost management in vertical build for the commercial, retail, hospitality, education, industrial and government sectors. Now couldn’t be a better time to join them, their reputation in the market is very strong and a true career opportunity awaits the right person. Due to the growth of the business they require a Quantity Surveyor to join the company to work on tenders, pricing, schedules, final accounting, variations and reporting. The salary for this position is in the region of $120-130k NZDdependent on skills and experience. Applicants should have a background of working for a consultancy and/or a construction company – a combination of the two is ok!
In order to be successful in the position, applicants must have the following experience:
- A solid background of working as a Quantity Surveyor, minimum of 5-8 years
- Understand the different building components and how they work
- Strong communication skills and be able to converse with clients
- Have a good attention to detail and be able to focus on projects deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Work autonomously with good self motivation
This is a great role with a dynamic company with a strong work load on the books. The role offers the chance to work with some of the best in the business within a fantastic work environment with a great team culture.
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: SP62619