We're re-imagining banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great things with it. Working in an energising environment that is built around our customers, we build great connections that allow us to work together to enable a high achieving New Zealand.
Our Project Management team is growing, and we currently have a number of opportunities for experienced Senior Project Managers to join the team in Auckland.
About the role
You will be responsible for the successful end-to-end delivery of our highest complexity projects.
In this role you will effectively:
- communicate with stakeholders and Sponsors up to executive levels, partnering with them to clearly understand and deliver to their desired business outcomes
- manage requirements determination, estimation of resources requirements, financial management and development of our highest complexity business cases and projects
- engage and manage highest complexity project resources as required to deliver projects to the highest quality standards, to budget and on time
- engage and manage highest complexity third party supplier and contractor relationships
- manage all factors that impact project delivery activities.
This position involves the use of professional project management disciplines, methodology and tools, to ensure the initiatives are aligned to organisational strategy and values, and maximises the likelihood of delivering to the agreed costs and benefits. In all cases, projects are delivered to BNZ's project management framework.
You'll have the ability to foster a spirit of creative, joint problem-solving and ownership among team members, while maintaining open and continual engagement and communication with all project stakeholders.
You'll also bring the following:
- Demonstrated Project Management experience and success in the delivery of highest complexity, strategic change projects
- Experience with the application of project management methodologies
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all audiences, including executive level
- Prince 2 qualification and Agile certification would be an advantage
The key to success in this role will be the ability to get involved and demonstrate your creative flair.
Life at BNZ
We're committed to creating an energising workplace for our people and offer a variety of different flexible working arrangements to enable us to be our best inside and outside of work, while still delivering for our customers. Talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
We are looking for outgoing individuals who are eager to be part of a close-knit team and have the willingness to get involved and be part of the already amazing culture at BNZ. If the above sounds like you, apply today!
If you would like to know more about Life at BNZ and how you can help re imagine banking for our customers, please visit www.bnzcareers.co.nz or click the ‘apply now’ button to submit your confidential application.
Applications close Friday, 29 March 2019.