Christ Church Cathedral Reinstatement Limited (CCRL) is a new Joint Venture company formed by the Church Property Trustees and Christ Church Cathedral Reinstatement Trust to reinstate the Christ Church Cathedral. It is envisaged this significant project will be undertaken over a seven to ten year period.
Reporting to the CCRL Project Director, you will lead the delivery of the Christ Church Cathedral reinstatement in line with the strategy and objectives of CCRL. This legacy defining role will draw on your previous expertise leading large scale and complex vertical construction projects. You will manage and drive accountability through all facets of the project including design, contract management and construction while leading a multi disciplinary team. You will also oversee the procurement and management of consultants and contractors and your negotiation, stakeholder and financial management skills will be essential. Additionally, you will assist stakeholder engagement in the Project in conjunction with the Project Director.
- Robust monitoring, controlling and reporting on all facets of the Project’s performance
- Skilled communication ability to actively manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong technical and commercial acumen gained from similar complex project delivery environments
- Ideally experience with heritage projects, but more importantly is your proven ability delivering large and complex construction projects
- Results driven with a strong understanding of safety and risk leadership
- Ideally client side project management experience
A position description for this role is available to download from the bottom of this advert OR linked to the job on the Brannigans Jobs page at: https://brannigans.co.nz/jobs/
By taking on this exciting challenge, you will develop and lead a collaborative team focused on reinstating an iconic building within the heart of Christchurch. If the opportunity to deliver on the next phase of Christchurch’s regeneration matches your skills and interest, please submit your cover letter and CV by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. Confidential initial phone enquiries can be made to Nick Carter on 03 345 8764 or David Clausen on 03 345 8762.
Applications for this role close 5pm Friday 1 February 2019