- VOIP, Network Infrastructure & Systems Integration Focus
- Leading IT Service Vendor, Wellington CBD location
- Cutting edge technology & projects
- IT & Telecomms
- Project Management / Team Lead
- Permanent / Full Time
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with experience across VOIP Infrastructure, Telecommunications and System Integration projects to join our leading IT Services Vendor.
You will be working within Wellington's CBD and work collaboratively with internal and customer stakeholders to deliver a range of leading technology projects across a range of Private and Government Sector clients.
We require Project Managers with prior experience managing Infrastructure & Telco implementations and upgrades, including PSTN to VOIP replacement projects for/within large organisations. You must be happy to roll up your sleeves, you will be a self-starter and enjoy engaging with client stakeholders. Fostering excellent relationships is key, as is the ability to bring technology teams together for a common goal.
Ultimately we are seeking candidates with the following experience and approach:
- Strong Voice, IP Switching, IT, network infrastructure and systems integration understanding
- Excellent relationship builder & team player
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior IT Vendor experience (must have)
- Diversity of prior (successful) infrastructure and telco project experience
- Define clear project scope working with multiple clients - ability to create water tight projects plans that can be tested via peer review / challenge sessions).
- Waterfall and Agile driven project environment experience
- Can manage / influence strong characters & personalities
- Flexible and can work with changing requirements
Due to the nature of the client environments involved, you must be a New Zealand Resident or a NZ / Australian Citizen and be available to interview in Wellington immediately.
In return for the skills and experience you can bring to this role, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and work from a fantastic Wellington CBD location.
If this sounds like a role made for you and you can demonstrate your relative experience throughout your CV then we want to hear from you today!
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, introducing yourself and highlighted project management work.