This is your chance to develop programmatic strategy for the country’s largest-spending advertisers. You’ll join an award-winning team of programmatic experts at one of New Zealand’s largest media agencies.
This agency is one of the most reputable in the industry. With a stable of high-spending clients, they can offer you the opportunity to work with NZ's biggest media budgets. They can also give you the chance to work with - and learn from – a large team of award-winning programmatic specialists. This means that you’ll be challenged to produce your best work in a supportive environment where you’ll get significant training.
- A large, multiple award-winning media agency
- Work with high-budget clients; these brands are household names
- Exceptional caliber of talent in their digital team
- Excellent career progression opportunities
In this role, you’ll sit within a dedicated programmatic team. This team includes some of NZ’s most senior and respected programmatic talent, so this is your chance to learn, learn, learn.
Your job is to act as an expert in all aspects of programmatic media for a large-budget client portfolio. You’ll have ownership over clients’ programmatic strategy, planning & execution, and will manage end-to-end programmatic campaigns across varied digital channels. You’ll be encouraged to find new and innovative ways of using programmatic technology to meet clients’ media objectives and will be supported by an assistant.
- Take ownership of programmatic strategy and campaign execution for high-spending clients
- Work closely with an assistant
- Become a platform expert, finding innovative new ways to meet clients’ marketing objectives
You’ll bring a strongly performance-focused background to this role, with at least some exposure to programmatic technology. You could currently be working with Facebook Ads Manager, DV360, AdWords, or perhaps you’re working with a number of different DSPs. You’ll be an expert in biddable media channels and will be looking for a new opportunity to take you to the next level.
- Background in setting up, managing and optimizing digital performance campaigns (programmatic, SEM, paid social, etc.)
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to illuminate the programmatic opportunity to clients and internal colleagues
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
For further information, please apply online or email your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Amelia Cranfield
Phone: +64 (0) 9 320 5752
Job ID: 3041K
Campfire Digital Recruitment embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Programmatic, Paid Social, SEM, Biddable Media, Digital, Ad Operations, Advertising Operations, Ad Ops, RTB