A rare opportunity that blends technical, analytical and commercial skills in a highly agile, digitally-led environment. This is your chance to become an analytics thought leader within NZ’s digital media community. This role is 100% exclusive to Campfire Digital Recruitment.
Watch a brief video overview of the role here:
My client, one of New Zealand’s largest buyers of digital media, is working exclusively with Campfire Digital Recruitment to find a technically-minded individual to join the team. With a large programmatic team onboard, they work with some of the world’s leading advertising technology platforms and are constantly testing and innovating in the space.
- Large team of programmatic and digital specialists
- Use all the latest digital advertising technologies
- Committed to pushing the boundaries of digital advertising in New Zealand
- Huge amounts of data to analyse, segment and learn from
This role encompasses technical data and digital skills as well as a high degree of business and commercial acumen. A brand new position within the company, you can really make this job your own. As a thought leader for data solutions within digital and programmatic media, you’ll lead on analysing campaign and website data. You’ll also use your technical skills to help trouble-shoot campaign setup, web site tagging and API integration.
- Use your skills in technical data analysis, campaign trouble-shooting and business commercial leadership
- Identify data driven advanced targeting, micro segmentation, and trigger-based decision rules to hone in on high value consumer audiences
- Master the DMP, investigating potential audience duplication, building new audiences, match rates and insights for existing audiences
- Design new reporting, data-visualisation, dashboarding and analysis products
- Harness a variety of measurement models such as Multi-Touch Attribution and Sales Lift
We are looking for a technically-minded analyst with some exposure to the digital media ecosystem. Ideally, you’d have experience using a DSP as well as some programming languages.
- Proven experience with ‘big data’ and audience segmentation
- Working knowledge of APIs such as those of Facebook, DSP log level data, viewability vendors and similar
- Ideally, some experience using any DSP for includes campaign planning and setup, creative and strategy optimisation, reporting and post campaign analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience in advanced report building
- Motivated and self-starting attitude with real desire to contribute to the team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV and quoting Job ID: 2115 or by calling us for a confidential chat.
Amelia Cranfield | +64 (0) 9 320 5752 | email@example.com | Job ID: 2115
Campfire Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of digital job opportunities across New Zealand so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.