The Uber Trust & Safety function is responsible for further developing, creating and constantly innovating on processes and products to ensure Uber continues to be a safe transportation option for riders and drivers. In addition, the team is responsible for ensuring that the public sentiment of safety is commensurate with how safe the Uber platform is. To help us craft this narrative, champion initiatives and execute on winning strategies, we’re looking for a standout person who is ready to lead as a Senior Program Manager for the Trust and Safety’s marketing team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Oversee project management of global consumer trust and safety marketing programs, including complex issues and roll-outs. Ensure relevant trust and safety marketing and operations projects are managed and executed effectively.
- Serve as a core safety expertise partner to our marketing team, ensuring that all strategies, content and consumer creative meet critical safety standards and best practices.
- Structure and implement success metrics and reporting tools to measure results of trust and safety marketing programs.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution for programs, and help cross-functional teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
- Partner closely with Trust & Safety Leadership, Product Management, Regional Operations and Business Operations on program and project-based planning. Align regional insights on trust and safety marketing needs and create plans of actions based on resources and planning.
- Serve as one of the main guardians of the Trust & Safety narrative, applying and maintaining consistency with global material and content. Evolve the Trust & Safety voice over time to keep pace with innovation.
- Led and produce trust and safety internal global newsletters and annual reports.
- Create cross-company safety insights for marketing and effectively build and communicate trust and safety analysis, issues and opportunities to core stakeholders.
- Evangelize and champion new trust and safety initiatives and partnerships to your marketing counterparts.
- Lead effective conversations with cross-functional alignment to build support programs.
- Make a difference. This is an embedded role within the Trust and Safety organization, so you will relish in the ability to live, breathe — and build — an empathetic, powerful and innovative social impact narrative.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 10+ years of experience in trust and safety, ideally with experience in marketing, content and storytelling.
- Successful history of quickly, yet strategically, making an impact on large-scale societal issues through tailored approaches.
- Strong leadership skills and a desire to work hard and lead from the front.
- Track record of creating successful and executing large-scale programs.
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management skills.
- Passion for working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative and complex environment.
- An awesome and optimistic attitude. We work hard, and have a blast doing it.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- We're bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.