- Senior Process Engineering skills required for seamless transition of product delivery at Synlait!
- Lead the commissioning of plant, and development of process, in this ‘Greenfield’ site at Pokeno
- Utilise your dairy product experience in this innovative fast paced role.
If you’re looking for your next step and an exciting challenge in Process Engineering, then do we have the role for you!
Based in Pokeno, South Auckland, the Senior Process Engineer role will enable you to be a pioneer in the Synlait story, as the trouble shooter, the director and the solutions expert as we build upon new process, new plant and new direction.
This is the opportunity to lead the commissioning and qualification of Plant and Product related disciplines at Pokeno where your findings and guidance will provide the cornerstone to future Synlait plant and product commissions.
Your previous dairy experience will give you the foundation for success, as you work with every area of the business capturing learnings from commissioning and first product runs, laying the foundations for the future.
Come and utilise your problem solving expertise, your dairy product and process knowledge, to drive innovation and learning as Synlait takes the next steps towards shaping the future of operational excellence and sustainability at its Pokeno site.
Skills and experience
This role will require the ability to work in a stringent change control process environment.
To be successful in this role will require…
- Strong experience in dairy process engineering, with solid knowledge of milk and infant powder processing
- Demonstrated success in leadership of process related projects and CAPEX driven changes
- The professional courage to speak up and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Managing expectations in a stringent change control environment, driving consensus across a diverse range of business stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- A Masters or PhD in engineering, food technology, Food Science or related field.
- Knowledge of evaporation and spray drying will be very highly regarded in this role.
We want you to be part of our success, of our growth and our development as Synlait continue to build their name and reputation within the global dairy community.
To apply for the role please click the link and provide an up to date CV and a short cover letter outlining your experience of the required skills and experience as outlined above.
We wish you the best of luck.
Senior Process Engineer PD