- Come and utilise your Milk Powders Product and Application expertise in this leadership role with Synlait!
- Be the Technical guru in product knowledge, problem solving and solution execution in NPD business support.
- Work cross functionally in plant and process in this spotlight opportunity.
If your expertise is in Milk Powders, applications and setting plant running conditions to achieve the best quality milk powder, then Synlait have a position that is made for you!
Based at either Synlait’s plant in Dunsandel, just south of Christchurch, or their new plant in Pokeno, just South of Auckland, this is a hands on, commercially driven Senior Powders Technologist role, that will enable you to utilise your skills, experience and knowledge in a company known to be a great place for the bold, the innovative and the pioneers!
As the ‘go to’ person for cross functional business needs, you will provide the trusted source of truth and innovative problem solving, for NPD and Business support, ensuring sales and customer enquiries are dealt with professionally, quickly and with quality outcomes.
Your previous experience as a leader in a dairy technology team will be an ideal base to mentor and guide your team through new and innovative processes and products, setting high, yet obtainable standards, organising peer reviews and supporting the wider team.
If you believe you have the ability to guide a business through product and process improvement, to take responsibility for direction and accurate, timely problem solving and know you have the innovative mind and powders knowledge to make a difference, then we want to speak to you about this role.
This is your time … with Synlait!
Skills and experience
This is a role where you can feel like you can make a difference every day, not just to those you work with, but for the wider community as a whole. To be successful will require …
- Strong leadership experience from a Milk Powders environment.
- Previous involvement in a commercially driven dairy product and processing location.
- Technical knowledge in the field of milk powders and their applications.
- Capability and understanding of wet blend, evaporation and spray drying process.
- A relevant tertiary qualification preferably to Masters level
- We want you to be part of our success, of our growth and our development as Synlait continue to build their name and reputation within the global dairy community.
To apply for the role please click here and provide an up to date CV and a short cover letter outlining your experience of the required skills and experience