The 12,000-member flagship of the Les Mills gym chain – home of the world’s most popular fitness classes - is looking for a new leader. A championship-winning captain who will take this globally renowned club to the next level.
The club has been a defining part of the city’s culture over the last 50 years. It is currently undergoing a $50M redevelopment intended to create the world’s most beautiful, cutting edge facility and help to move the city of Auckland forward.
This is a rare opportunity to hold a key role in not only an iconic New Zealand company, but in a fitness organisation that leads the world.
Reporting to the Head of NZ Operations you will be working as part of a team whose aim is to deliver outstanding service to our 12 premium clubs around the country.
The role of Senior Operations Manager comes with high expectations and extremely high standards. You will be responsible for operating a profitable club, leading and inspiring a high-performing team of more than 250 people to deliver New Zealand’s leading fitness experience.
You will have:
- A proven track record leading large teams in the fitness, hospitality or service industry where customers are always front and center
- The ability to inspire and motivate others to achieve beyond what they thought possible
- Strong business acumen
- Budget formulation and successful execution
- The ability to collaborate closely with the National Office and Les Mills International to ensure the successful delivery of strategic initiatives
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience working autonomously
- A passion for fitness and healthy lifestyle
This role is full-time, requires boundless energy and is not for the faint hearted.