Senior Model Architect Position Overview
This is a key customer facing role requiring advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and previous experience with building, maintaining and reviewing Excel based financial models.
After an initial period of training in Forecast methodology and modelling standards, the Senior Model Architect will be deployed directly to client projects.
Key Candidate Requirements
- Melbourne based
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline (economics, mathematics, finance or engineering)
- Postgraduate degree and/or membership of professional body is favoured but not essential
- 5+ years’ experience in management consulting, banking, or corporate finance & analysis
- Advanced Excel knowledge and prior modelling experience
- Ability to identify economic drivers and interpret model outcomes