This position is focused on the MNS/ WMS and KIDS divisions, using a full 360 degree approach to initiate strategic projects to be executed by the central marketing members, and ensuring all the ingredients of the programs are developed in respect of deadlines and budgets.
The goal is to bring the men’s, women’s & kids image to the next level while understanding the competitive environment. The position is responsible for the development of dedicated marketing communications & product support programs and the fulfillment from beginning to end in a fully effective & efficient manner. He or she will also manage two direct reports – the Marketing Manager for MNS & KIDS and Marketing Manager for WMS.
A thorough understanding of the brand positioning and competitive environment is required in order to develop unique and innovative marketing communications plans.
He or she will work in close cooperation with the Product Marketing Director and act in a leading & consulting role to the VPs of the product divisions. He or she will also have daily communication with marketing specialist teams including Digital, Social, PR, Events, Sales Activations and Advertising as well as the internal agency team that produce Tommy Hilfiger content and visuals.
He or she will identify the scope of each project working with their specialist counterparts for scheduling delivery deadlines and owns overall responsible for on time delivery.
- Development of 360 integrated campaign strategy for MNS/WMS/KIDS.
- Set up and management of Task Force teams for integrated campaigns, driving weekly meetings to align all functions on progress, needs, budget and timelines.
- Collating post-campaign evaluations alongside function specialists to assess the r.o.i. of programs and providing the business with clear visibility of results.
- Manage development of sell-in & sales support tools.
- In time distribution of all sales support materials.
- Calendar and budget management of all your projects.
- Establishing professional relationships with product divisions in order to provide service and fully understand business needs.
- General support of the Product Marketing Director on Sportswear related programs and team development.
- Maintaining quality, efficiency and consistency in marketing communication and all output, in line with the brand positioning.
- Provide weekly updates on the development of ongoing projects & deliverables.
- University degree or similar in marketing or communications
- Minimum of 7 year working experience in related industry
- International focus and mindset
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at same time
- Excellent Project management and organization skills
- People Manager
- Deadline and quality focused
- Open minded
- Focused on the best possible quality
- Fashion experience and/or strong interest
- Strong eye for detail
- Sticks to (triple checked) facts
- Responsive & service minded
- Team player
- Strong aesthetic eye and taste level; strict attention to detail
- Adaptable and fast moving. Able to maintain project momentum in the face of change
- Pro-active, doesn’t wait around, takes initiative
- Hands on
- Strategic thinker, creative mind
- ROI focused
- Collaborative; able to liaise closely across different levels of the organization
- Open minded; capable of thriving in a corporate ‘matrix’ environment