- Great role for a multi-talented promoter and organizer to engage in a wide range of work across intergovernmental relations, marketing and business development
- Permanent full-time, with the opportunity to travel internationally
- Based in Seoul, Korea
We are looking for an experienced Senior Market Development Manager, to join our China and North Asia team. You will be responsible for identifying and delivering on opportunities for New Zealand education institutions and service providers in line with ENZ’s strategic plan.
You will have the strategic foresight to design and independently drive initiatives and projects that will enable the New Zealand education sector to achieve their goals with Korea. This role will draw on your leadership skills and your ability to build strategic relationships with a range of government partners in Korea and New Zealand.
You will be given a lot of autonomy to carry out the role functions. Ultimately you will be responsible for the day to day relationship between New Zealand and Korean education providers, agents and alumni; ensuring that ENZ events and activities are delivered to the highest standards.
To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter and must have:
- At least 8+ years of senior marketing/business development experience in Korea
- Fluency in Korean and English (oral and written)
- Sound understanding of New Zealand and Korea’s education systems
- Proven experience in intergovernmental relations, including alongside with senior officials
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success developing strong relationships with a wide range of people
- A tertiary degree in business development, international relations or relevant discipline
- Flexibility to travel within the region and across Korea.
The position will be located in the New Zealand Embassy in Seoul. It is a locally-engaged position so you must meet all requirements for legally living and working in Korea.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and a cover letter (both in English) that outlines why you are interested in the position and highlights your skills, knowledge and experience relevant to the role. You must be legally entitled to work in Korea. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com by 09.00am Seoul local time on 26 May 2017.
Please note we will only accept applications in English.