The Senior Manager, Marketing – Gap Body supports the development and execution of 360 degree marketing efforts for the Gap Body sub-brand including strategy, concept, content development and execution. This entrepreneurial Senior Manager collaborates with the greater Global Marketing organization to ensure seasonal brand strategies come to life across channels and markets. Responsible for incorporating consumer insights, brand positioning, marketing, design and product strategies, as well as intuitive creative judgment in every decision.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Create omni-channel marketing strategies to support the brand elevation and profitability of Gap Body.
- Leverage customer insights, product performance, and competitive landscape data to inform strategies
- Responsible for the strategic planning of all seasonal creative elements
- Lead the creative development and integration of seasonal messaging initiatives across channels
- Manage and track the Marketing budget for Gap Body
- 7+ years of account management and/or marketing experience, pref. in retail, apparel, luxury, real estate or entertainment brands
- Strong creative content evaluation skills in regards to both design and voice
- Strong written and communication skills with ability to provide clear, articulate feedback
- Ability to present entire programs or initiatives to all levels of organization
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans
- Ability to manage high volume budgets
USA, New York, NY Full Time