Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Business Marketing to join Team Snapchat! In this role, you’ll run the team responsible for planning, managing, and delivering business marketing initiatives and deliverables to our Sales and Revenue teams. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll focus on bringing together resources from inside and outside the Marketing organization to achieve team goals — that includes leading cross-functional teams, managing projects, and delivering outstanding customer service to all stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Direct, manage, and allocate the Business Marketing team’s resources
- Partner with the Design, Creative, Sales, and Revenue teams to plan, manage, and oversee the execution of business marketing deliverables
- Shape and define overall ad platform narratives and go-to-market strategies
- Establish deadlines and milestones related to team goals, initiatives, and projects
- Communicate and resolve issues that can impact the on-time delivery of projects
- Facilitate relationships between teams, drive projects forward, and effectively allocate resources
- Prioritize competing needs through good reasoning and creative solutions
- Monitor, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of business marketing and sales initiatives to develop insights and make recommendations
- Coordinate resources across multiple projects, initiatives, and teams
- Mentor, develop, and coach team members
- Work with stakeholders and teams across Snapchat daily to ensure the Business Marketing team’s priorities and voice is heard
- Gather and organize assets ahead of campaigns and business product launches
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Someone with an strong customer service mentality
- Ability to maximize internal and stakeholder relationships across teams to plan and drive business goals
- A keen understanding of business marketing and marketing support services
- A superb track record for project and program management, execution, and team management
- Experience producing campaigns, printed collateral presentations, websites, videos, and other marketing materials
- A smart and proactive person who can tactfully bridge priorities between different stakeholders
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- An eye for details
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!