An opportunity within government, this large and complex organisation is looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join them in a permanent capacity.
This organisation has implemented a strong framework of development across its finance function and is looking for a candidate who is driven to progress their professional career.
This role is specifically suited to someone who has the proven ability to build relationships across the business and become a trusted advisor to senior management
- Develop relationships with Senior Management and Key Stakeholders to the point of a trusted advisor
- Be the main point of contact for the delivery of value-add financial services, information, advice and support to management
- Provide meaningful insights and advice on the performance of agreed budgets, challenge managers decisions around budget, forecast and expenditure
- Drive budgeting processes within business units applying financial expertise and knowledge of business drivers in order to support the development of robust and sustainable budgets
- CA or equivalent
- Experience in a Senior Management Accounting role
- Proven experience influencing stakeholders and building relationships with Senior Management
- The ability to operate, perform and provide leadership in a dynamic, high performance and evolving environment
This is your opportunity to be involved in the development of a team who is striving for excellence within the public sector. With an excellent framework in place to assist in your professional development, this a chance to be seen as a contributor to the company’s success, and develop your career as an accounting & finance expert.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Gabriella Vettoretti on 04 471 9726.