Our Client has a fantastic reputation and unique value proposition, based on the Petone foreshore overlooking the Wellington Harbour, they hold the responsibility and vision for servicing the region with a clean consistent water supply, and the infrastructure and facilities to deal with storm water and waste water alike, A unique business that has the best interests of all New Zealander's at heart. Full of passionate, driven and successful professionals, do you have what it takes to join us in Wellington?
Our Senior Engineers in Land Development need to be agile on their feet and willing to take charge of complex issues, review work, provide support and technical guidance to the team.
Land development is all around assessing proposed land development works to ensure that they comply with Council Policy, Legislation, Regional Engineering Standards, and Specifications for becoming part of the 3 Waters infrastructure.
You will need:
- Professional Engineering Qualification – Minimum BE level
- Professional Body accreditation (IPENZ, ICE, IntPE)
- 8+ Years’ Experience in 3 Waters or Land Development
- Strong Local Government Understanding, Resource Management and District Planning Exposure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the accompanying relationship abilities to engage with a wide variety of Stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and abilities to manage and use data to inform and make meaningful decisions
For more information please contact Will Mallard +44 79 51802809 or email@example.com quoting Ref: MN62489