Joinery CAD Detailer
Gartshore Group, Tauriko, Tauranga
An opportunity has become available for an intermediate to senior Detailer to join The Gartshore Group - a market leading New Zealand owned construction, interior fit-out and joinery company with headquarters in Tauranga.
Based in Gartshore’s recently built, state of the art factory in Tauriko (near The Lakes and Tauranga Crossing’s newest shopping centre), the Detailer will enjoy the benefits of working in a fully automated manufacturing plant, as an integral part of their productive team of skilled craftsman.
We are looking for someone who understands the requirements of detailing projects and working clients drawings through to production.
The Detailer Role includes:
- Reading and interpreting assembly drawings for manufacturing of complex joinery items.
- Producing detailed workshop production drawings and nesting programmes for CNC.
- Liaising with architects and clients to solicit information and provide solutions.
- Communicating with shop floor staff, foremen and site staff with regards to assembly and fitting queries and suggestions.
- Ensures that the most appropriate tools, equipment, materials and methods are used, and utilises skills and experience to provide effective manufacturing processes.
- Completes ordering for sheet quantities, hardware, steel, glass, etc.
- Follows health & safety processes ensuring safety at all times.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assembly of bespoke joinery.
- User of Microvellum AutoCAD based design to manufacturing software.
- Attention to detail, high performing, deadline driven team player.
Gartshore’s have a customer-focused culture striving to exceed delivery expectations and dedicated to on-time, on-budget completion of exceptional workmanship for commercial and retail interior fit-outs. They uphold a reputation for providing quality and everyone who works there appreciates the technical and sometimes pressured nature of delivering beautiful, bespoke joinery and customised interiors throughout New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific.
To show your interest in becoming an integral part of this dedicated Gartshore Team please APPLY ONLINE with your CV and Cover Letter to Kirsty Morrison @ One21 Recruitment.
One21 - Recruitment Business Partner for The Gartshore Group
Ph: 021 355 179
One21 - for Innovative Recruiting Solutions