Woodward Partners Securities Limited, a NZX participant firm, is wishing to recruit a Senior Institutional Equity salesperson to service clients investing in NZX and ASX stocks.
Key Responsibilities of the role are:
- Account management of institutional wholesale fund managers and investors.
- Engage with buy-side portfolio managers and analysts to market research produced in house.
- Manage institutional equity orders on behalf of clients.
- Communicate effectively with industry experts, listed company management and investment professionals.
Requirements for the position:
- Experience and knowledge of Global equities, the NZX and ASX listed markets.
- Tertiary education with a proven understanding of financial markets.
- Experience in selling research and stock ideas to institutional fund managers in a Global, NZ or Australian setting.
- Previous experience in managing institutional equity trades on behalf of clients.
- Global, NZX or ASX Advisor qualifications.
- Must be conversant with NZX trading rules.
- A self-starter with a high work ethic and a team player who relates well to colleagues.
A salary package will be offered to the successful candidate, which will be commensurate with experience and the company’s desire to drive growth in our key areas of expertise.
The successful applicant could be based in Auckland or Wellington.
If this position is of interest please send a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org