Go on, take a leap.
We're looking for experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineers, to join our Infrastructure teams across New Zealand. The New Zealand Engineering market is thriving and we're growing our teams to meet client demand.
Harrison Grierson is a leading New Zealand-owned engineering and design consultancy. In business for 130 years, we have the experience and expertise to help you grow your career.
In this role you'll create proposals and provide professional expertise to our clients, as well as being hands on with the design and management of projects. You'll be working on interesting and diverse projects from conception to finish, with a focus on water, wastewater and land development. All backed by a great team of people and a genuinely welcoming culture.
You will bring;
- 5+ years of relevant experience on water and waste water projects, land development exposure also advantageous
- Experience in managing large projects
- Consultancy experience working with local authorities beneficial
- A drive to go above and beyond our clients' expectations to deliver inspired and creative solutions with a genuine 'can-do' attitude
- A team player with a positive attitude
What Can We Offer You?
At Harrison Grierson, we're committed to investing in our people to create a high performing team. As well as a competitive remuneration package, we develop and mentor you throughout your career, giving you the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multi-disciplinary projects.
Working alongside an award-winning team of 300 engineers, planners, surveyors and urban designers, helps you reach your full potential.
New Zealand is a land of pioneers, adventurers and explorers alike. So if you're thinking about a change, take a leap and join the team at Harrison Grierson New Zealand. Submit your application online now or call Nicole Reynolds, Recruitment Manager on +64 21 891 758.