This unique and innovative Auckland based company are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their tight knit digital team. The ideal candidate for this particular role will live and breathe server side development, happily spending their days crafting high end digital solutions through creating, optimising and integrating platforms and web applications.
- Previous experience as a senior full-stack developer (Open-Source / Server-Side)
- Ability to translate requirements, identify and document potential solutions
- Previous experience in end to end design, development and implementation of complex applications
- Ability to produce working prototypes to illustrate potential technical solutions
- Work closely with interface developers to ensure all components integrate seamlessly across platforms, browsers and devices
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with project deadlines
- Adhere to and upkeep technical guidelines to maintain consistency and reduce technical debt
- Capacity to troubleshoot, coach and support other developers
- Senior level server-side development skills
- Expert in PHP and associated MVC frameworks (Laravel, SilverStripe or similar)
- Strong experience with relational databases (MySQL / and NoSQL)
- Solid understanding of Object Orientated Design
- Development of complex API’s and web services
- Communication skills to help translate technical jargon into a common language understood by all non-technical stakeholders
- Create and design architecture that can be efficiently integrated with various systems and technologies
- Proven ability to work within a cross-functional team environment
- Tertiary or similar qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Ideally have worked in an agency environment(s)
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Drive to obtain and maintain quality standards with a dedication to creating the most effective and innovative solutions
- Happy to contribute to healthy discussions and voice their ideas and potential solutions
Let Pond Digital Director Hayden Baker help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.