With a passion for all things digital, this established organisation located in Auckland is on the hunt for a seasoned Experience Designer to join their close-knit and cross-functional team. Working in a collaborative manner across a wide range of stakeholders and digital channels, you will craft unique and enjoyable human experiences.
- Experienced working at a senior level as an Experience Designer, Product Designer or equivalent.
- A senior designer who’s been on a journey from visual design through to user experience
- Strong interaction and visual design background
- Demonstrated ability to work in conjunction with UX Researchers and Strategists, from the ideation and validation phases
- Be inquisitive and able to problem solve using a Human Centred Design approach to define objectives from a range of audiences and projects
- Have delivered high-end digital solutions across a range of platforms
- Proven ability to work both autonomously and as an integral part of the team.
- The successful candidate will be motivated and confident, comfortable with stakeholder management
- Proven experience designing for multiple digital platforms from desktop to mobile
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance and colour
- Strong sketching, wireframing, prototyping skills through to implementation
- Expert in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, and Abstract
- An excellent communicator and consultative approach
- Work within a highly cohesive and cross-functional team where everyone’s input and contribution is valued
- Work within a friendly team who love collaboration
- Variety of clients and projects
- An environment where you can professionally grow and develop
Let Pond Director Hayden Baker help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today or contact Hayden Baker for a confidential conversation.