Are you a seasoned Digital Project Manager looking for a fresh start in 2020? This established market leader is looking for someone with passion and proven experience coordinating and delivering end to end digital projects, particularly large scale websites.
Working collaboratively amongst a variety of stakeholders, the successful candidate will be confident amongst all aspects of the digital production and project management.
- Demonstrated experience delivering large scale websites
- Ability to undertake the required technical scope of projects
- Manage the end to end website production including technical development and deployment
- Responsible for setting project budgets and deadlines, ensuring they are met on time and within the allocated budget
- Liaise with a range of complex stakeholders both internally and externally
- Worked within a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to deliver cohesive digital solutions
- Commercial experience at a senior level as a digital project manager or producer
- Sound knowledge and understanding of website development, technologies including both front and back end
- Knowledge of responsive standards, testing abilities and general website producing
- Ability to process, translate and implement client briefs
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience with various project management tools
- Project coordination, schedule and estimate preparation.
- Can manage budgets, internal resources, designers and developers to meet deadlines.
- Results focussed, excellent time management skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised, ability to multi-task
Ideal Start date:
- ASAP, can commence the interview process immediately
Let Hayden and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.