Incisive Medical Systems are based in Christchurch and have been developing and supporting software systems for medical specialists and private surgical hospitals in New Zealand and Australia, for over 35 years.
This niche in the Health sector has an exciting range of opportunities evolving for digitally enabling and enhancing healthcare systems for both the patients and their medical providers.
We are an integral part of this expanding use of technology and require a person experienced in software development to take a senior role in the solution design, architecture and development of the applications.
The role will include working with and possibly leading an experienced development team to design and build new products to complement or add to our product range, as well as maintaining our existing applications. You will also work with external development contractors and provide technical assistance to the in-house support team.
- Minimum 5+ years full-time working experience using Visual Studio and .NET framework at an expert level.
- Solid experience in designing database structures and writing complex queries for use with Microsoft SQL Server.
- An advanced understanding of software development patterns, object oriented design principles, and coding techniques
- A proven capability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to work easily as part of the team and provide direction and guidance
- Have a Resident visa or be a Citizen of New Zealand or Australia.
You may have:
- Experience working in the Healthcare domain
- Exposure to FHIR and other HL7 protocols
- Exposure to Test Automation Frameworks
- Experience with Azure or other SaaS enabling platforms
- Strong understanding of financial accounting
If working in the Health sector is of interest and you are able to meet the requirements, please submit your résumé or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words "senior developer" in the Subject field.