We are currently looking for an exceptional, multi-talented Subject Matter Expert - Senior Credit Risk Analyst that brings thought leadership and proven experience to a tight knit team.
In this role you will assess fund applications in regards to their suitability to receive financial credit and analyse and make recommendations as to how to structure the loans and mitigate risk. This large financial institution is in an exciting growth period and are looking for someone to work with the business and key stakeholders to assist this phase.
In this role, you will:
- Be flexible in terms of working in a project team or part of the cross-functional team
- Maintain and update internal risk controls, reporting models, methodologies and approaches
- Report on relevant risks to the board, regulators and senior management and ensure the bank is meeting all operational risk policies and frameworks
- Work closely with colleagues and customers to assist with the definition and understanding of their business problems, defining their requirements
- Provide data quality assurance support to Credit Managers on a regular basis
- Work with the delivery squads to ensure business outcomes are understood and value is delivered through an agile / appropriate approach
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A clear understanding of project process and risk management methodology
- Experience of working in a similar risk analyst or business analyst role
- Strong business and data analytical skills
- Conversant and capable with relevant business process modelling and improvement methods.
- Be fluent in mandarin
For this role you will need to be able to demonstrate highly developed analytical and data skills as well as possess a high level of written and verbal communication which allow you to influence and collaborate with others, and work in an agile and flexible way to meet competing demands and deadlines.
Please contact me, Stevie Doubleday on 09 930 9828 or firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more.