Senior Consultant/Manager – People Advisory Services, Auckland
To manage change effectively, businesses must establish people and organisational strategies that allow them to respond flexibly to market forces. As a People Advisory Services Consultant, you’ll work with clients to help ensure they can attract and retain the very best talent, fuelling future growth. Working in matrix, high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, you’ll measure and monitor staff performance, examine roles and responsibilities, and propose new ways of addressing the key challenges in the market.
Through structured learning and development, you’ll gain the consultancy and analytical skills required to solve complex people related challenges. And joining a global network, you’ll gain valuable experience across different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, they exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime!
About The Opportunity
You will be responsible for:
- Applying your HR consulting skills on a number of high profile engagements predominantly within IT systems enabled change
- Creating innovative insights for clients, adapting methods and practices to fit project needs
- Help clients reshape how they operate and build capability within their organisation
- Use your knowledge and experience to shape our services to meet client problems
- Work on challenging projects across a diverse range of people related issues
- Actively identify opportunities to streamline processes and enhance operational efficiency
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- 4-8 years’ demonstrated experience within IT change management, general HR management, organisational design, work-force planning and large scale organisational transformation
- Tertiary qualified with ideally some exposure to HR related papers
- Exposure on a critical business project either as a Change Analyst or in a support capacity
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build credibility and trust with multiple stakeholders in a short space of time
- Flexibility to travel and work outside standard business hours based on client requirements
What’s in it for you?
- Work on high profile projects for some of NZ’s most reputable companies
- The chance to build your personal brand and leverage off EY’s wider global network
- Access to the latest tools, technology and solutions
- A great location, flexible working arrangements, subsidised onsite gym and banking and insurance discounts available
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click here http://bit.ly/2kl3MXX to find out.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2016 Ernst & Young NZ. All Rights Reserved.