Senior Consultant, Risk, Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
EY is a market leader in internal audit and financial risk controls where we provide an integrated perspective on all aspects of organisational risk including governance, risk and compliance as well as enterprise risk management.
We invest heavily in our people, methodology and technology in support of our commitment to quality. We innovate by utilising tools and enablers such as embedded data analytics and controls optimization in our work to provide efficient and cost-effective internal audits to our top tier clients across New Zealand.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across multiple industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime!
About the opportunity
In your role as a Senior Consultant in Internal Audit, Risk you will:
- Participate in Risk Service engagements, including internal audit and risk advisory
- Work effectively as a team member - sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist with the preparation of reports and schedules for clients and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Supervise teams of Consultants on various assignments
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- Understanding of effective governance processes and controls
- Internal audit, including compliance and performance focused reviews
- Risk assessment, mitigation and remediation
- Experience in project managing engagements
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to develop work programmes and lead fieldwork
What’s in it for you?
- Build your experience across a range of wider Risk related engagements in Advisory
- Work on interesting projects for some of NZ’s most reputable companies
- The chance to build your personal brand and leverage off EY’s wider global network
- Access to the latest tools, technology and solutions
- The chance to join the leading Oceania practice in Risk
- A great location, flexible working arrangements, subsidised onsite gym and banking and insurance discounts available
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click here to http://bit.ly/2kE9bFH to find out. The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2017 Ernst & Young New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.