This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a team who ensure conduct and customer outcomes are at the forefront of business decisions. Permanent opportunity based in Auckland.
Creating Great Together
For us, it's about more than just banking. We work together in an agile, energising environment to create innovative solutions that won't just help our customers be good with money, but also do great things with it.
The role is positioned in our Customer, Products and Services business unit's Conduct Team. This team supports the division in driving positive customer outcomes and delivering the conduct strategy.
About the Role
As Senior Conduct Manager, you will support the Product team to develop, enhance and document and maintain the [email protected] ecosystem. You will also focus on optimising the connections and handoffs across the product lifecycle between Product Strategy and Roadmap, Product Approval (PDF), Product Review (QA), Customer Suitability, Product Simplification and Customer Remediation activities.
You will be engaged in multiple diverse conduct advisory activities, so will juggle items such as:
- Developing reporting and governance to monitor and ensure the effective operation of the PDF.
- Ensuring PDF and supporting tools are available to stakeholders.
- Completing annual review process for PDF, including identifying enhancements to reflect new ways of working, change management, and regulatory change.
- Ensuring ongoing alignment between PDF and other Frameworks and artefacts.
- Providing coaching on PDF and conduct best practices to lift CP&S capability.
- Developing reporting to the governance forums on conduct issues identified during PDF lifecycle.
- Advocating the importance of conduct risk and customer outcomes across chapter and tribe functions; applying influence across CP&S to ensure the appropriate level of focus is applied.
Alongside your excellent communication skills, you will have proven customer centric thinking with a passion for delivering stunning customer outcomes. We welcome applicants from a variety of professional backgrounds such as conduct, risk, and product related roles. Solid experience in a product management or product lifecycle related role in financial services (preferably 3+ years) is preferred.
With proven experience in analysis, making sound decisions and judgements, you will demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively to get the right business and customer outcomes. You must be able to speak confidently in formal and informal settings to a range of audiences, presenting complex messages an easy to understand manner.
Working Flexibly at BNZ
Respecting differences and supporting different ways of working is just part of what makes BNZ a great place to work. We have a variety of flexible working arrangements for all BNZers to allow us to be our best inside and outside of work, while still delivering for our customers. Talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!
If you would like to know more about Life at BNZ and how you can help re imagine banking for our customers, please visit www.bnzcareers.co.nz or click the 'apply now' button to submit your confidential application.
Applications close Thursday, 19 December 2019