- In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications along with the wider Markets team and various stakeholders across the firm to develop and activate internal and external communication strategies and implementation plans for firm-wide, sector and divisional led activity. This role also supports employee engagement and change initiatives across the firm.
- You will also work closely with stakeholders to write and send out internal and external communications across a variety of channels such as, but not limited to, KPMG’s website, intranet, social and PR.
- Develop external and internal communication strategies and tactical plans that support the successful implementation of key initiatives across the firm
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal and external communications mediums and channels
- Work proactively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders by drawing on their areas of expertise to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved across all communications and chosen channels for the business based on the objectives of each initiative being undertaken
- Plan, manage and integrate communications strategies to drive brand connection, engagement and activation with our people.
- Engage with the Campaign Manager/Consultant to ensure key campaigns across all channels are in tune with and aligned with business, sector and division objectives
- Strategically lead and manage KPMG’s online offerings i.e. branding, sector and divisional initiatives (Website, Social Channels, Intranet, Hub, PR, eDM’s)
- Lead and influence others to execute against agreed strategies, objectives and goals.
- Tertiary qualification in Communications
- Evidence of strategic planning, development and implementation
- Significant experience in Communications with recent experience at a more senior level preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications at a skilled level
- Proven delivery of communications strategy and delivery (internally and externally)
- Internet, Online, Social and PR experience
- Design literacy – helping embed ‘how we talk’ to others internally
- Cross functional integration experience preferred (introducing and embedding new tools)
- Willingness and ability to roll up sleeves and “do” when required
- Strong stakeholder management/relationship building skills
- Pragmatic and practical
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.