Based in our Civil Infrastructure team in Auckland, this is an excellent position to be part of Auckland's infrastructure boom, we are offering you the opportunity to develop your skills and grow a brilliant career working alongside the industries best and brightest.
Your experience will have seen you undertake general civil works including transportation, road design and urban precinct planning for projects for both government and private clients. With a strong appreciation of road drainage design and ancillary road design, including road signage, line marking, safety barriers and utilities, you will have previously been involved in design and project management activities for large scale roading and transportation projects.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
- CPEng registration.
- Experience in road design Solid experience in key client contract management.
- Experience in technical advisor or technical reviewer roles for client.
- Experience using MX, 12D or Civil 3D design tools
- Local knowledge and networks
This is a great opportunity to work on a new and exciting project as one of the Calibre Consulting team.
What We Offer
- Attractive remuneration packageand benefits
- Down to earth approachable management
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
- Part of a Business with world class competence and access to skills
- Being part of an expanding business across the Asia Pacific Region.
Calibre Consulting values the commitment of our people and provides a range of employee benefits including; an extensive range of health and wellbeing benefits, employee referral incentives, ongoing professional development and competitive remuneration packages.
Calibre Consulting has developed a culture that ensures our people are supported, mentored, and encouraged to fulfill their potential. Calibre Consulting is committed to investing in our people to create high-performers.
We develop and mentor our people throughout their careers, and give you the opportunity to work on a wide variety of multi-disciplinary projects. We pride ourselves on the collaborative and supportive nature of our company. You'll receive support from senior professionals, company funded training and personal development, and experience our work/life balance and benefits.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW