Jacobs in New Zealand is currently looking for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer - Stormwater to join our team in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
This is an exciting chance to bring your technical expertise to deliver projects that meet and exceed our client’s expectations. You will be a part of a growing team to ensure that projects are delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards to meet our diverse range of client expectations.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in civil / roads design expertise in New Zealand
- Minimum of BE degree from a Washington Accord accredited university
- Be a Chartered Engineer
- Strong knowledge of drainage design principles and standards relating to drainage designs for transport infrastructure and general Civil engineering projects
- In depth knowledge of local NZ design standards and how to implement these standards
- Demonstrated understanding of hydrologic and hydraulic modelling/design software packages used in the design of surface drainage, piped networks, cross drainage and flood analysis. i.e. 12d, HEC-HMS, Drains etc.
- Proven expertise of delivering large multidisciplinary engineering projects through different procurement methods and design stages
- Capability to mentor and train junior and intermediate engineers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jacobs offers a competitive salary and have the chance to grow and develop your skills and abilities and take your career to new levels. This will be your chance to work with a local team but be a part of a global company.