At ASB we are committed to our vision of "Unbeatable Team, Unbeatable Customer Experience". Our specialist WorkSmart team stand at the forefront of this vision influencing organisation wide change with the ultimate goal of increasing speed, capability, efficiency and productivity for the benefit of our customers.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Excellence Manager to help uplift ASB's financial crime and regulatory compliance through process optimisation, process management and documentation. As a trusted advisor, you will oversee and govern the quality of the process documentation produced by the various teams including accuracy, completeness and adherence to ASB's standards. You will not only partner with business leaders by using a consultative engagement approach, you will also have a hands-on work approach to all the cross-functional end-to-end projects that you are leading.
Working with the Financial Crime Compliance team at ASB, you will look after the Library of Process Documentation. Your ultimate goal is to ensure that all possible process paths across all the FCC end to end processes have been captured, linked and documented to required standards.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out detailed process mapping and documentation
- Capture data points to drive fact based discussions and analysis of solution options
- Identify, track, measure and report on project costs and benefits
- Facilitate workshops and bring together stakeholders to review and transform existing processes
- Engage with multifunctional teams across business units to facilitate optimal, customer oriented process change
Further to your success will be:
- Exceptional capability to build trust and engage, collaborate and influence stakeholders
- Previous process mapping and documentation experience with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong affinity towards AML and Risk & Compliance
- Natural talent to manage competing priorities and multi-task in a fast paced environment all whilst remaining calm and delivering under pressure
- Being outcome oriented and able to drive change to establish a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing projects, utilising project management practices and tools
- A Lean/Six Sigma qualification is preferred, with experience using ARIS being advantageous
Preferably, you will hold a Black Belt certification from a recognised accredited body or be on your way to obtaining one. You will have proven experience delivering large scale end-to-end process transformation projects within in a professional services environment, with financial services experience preferred.
You will join a company who is leading the way of innovation through continuous improvement and this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of it. Join a well-established team with high visibility and who have the support and backing from our Leaders.