- Do you want to work in an area where what you do will make a real difference to NZ?
- Are you a Senior Business Analyst with a strong business focus, specifically in process, reporting and evaluation?
- Scope for involvement across a wide range of work
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the Business Advisory Services team in the Employment Services branch to provide high quality analysis of information and processes so that we can better understand how to operate our business.
The Business Advisory function is still establishing itself within the and there is an opportunity to build new systems, processes and reporting frameworks as well as utilise your skills in Quality Management systems to help us build up our process and assurance practice.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of experience in a dynamic work environment, preferably in the public sector environment
- A strong customer service focus and a proactive approach to their work
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Demonstrated agility in working across a number of topic areas at once
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Experience with multiple areas of the business analysis discipline including technology, process and data
Why work for MBIE?
This is an opportunity to work in a rewarding and challenging environment, in a collaborative and results-driven team that also enjoys a fun and sociable environment.
Our focus on continuous business improvement means we value innovation and new ideas. As part of MBIE, you will have opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career.
Appointment range circa $90,000 - $100,000 depending on relevant experience
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website (careers.mbie.govt.nz). You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the on-line application, and upload a CV and cover letter.
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our on-line process.
Email Nikki Sumner at email@example.com quoting reference MBIE/1302029 if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on 22 January 2018.