If you are a Senior Microsoft BI consultant looking for an exciting opportunity with a progressive company - look no further!
Our client delivers professional services to some leading NZ organisations.
As a Senior Microsoft BI Consultant, based in Christchurch New Zealand, you will be working with this high preforming team to help deliver BI solutions across client sites. You will be responsible for driving the design, delivery and management of the BI solutions, and leading and supporting the BI delivery across pre-sales, design, build and support.
- Strong experience with Microsoft BI stack - Power BI, SSRS and SQL Server Knowledge of Microsoft Azure is a must
- Excellent ETL knowledge - SSIS and WhereScape Red
- Analysing and preparing client specifications, collaborating with the team when required
- Produce well documented solutions for your clients, from specifications, project plans, implementation notes and SLAs
- You will ensure that all client deliverables have tidy closure with on-going support
- When required, participate in pre-sales activities and demonstrations, including RFP and documentation processes to ensure successful win of projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be highly confident and able to deliver insights to clients and users
- Be self-motivated and think outside the square
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a positive, supportive culture, and the opportunity to work on some high-profile projects. You will have a broad technical understanding and get the chance to work with some of the latest and greatest tools. You will ensure client expectations are always met and/or exceeded.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be eligible for this role.
To apply please send your most up to date CV in word by emailing email@example.com, or me for a confidential chat on +642121 711 987