Are you a Senior Architect looking at moving back to New Zealand?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architect to lead our team of talented individuals on exciting international projects.
We are a boutique Architectural & Interior Design agency providing high-end residential and commercial design to customers globally and throughout NZ. Our business environment is one that is nimble, flexible and embraces design talent and ability at a global standard.
Our business has grown significantly in the last two years and we have carefully built a team of talented staff, all of whom contribute to an enviable company culture. Now we have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Architect to join us and support this team of outstanding individuals as we work on a variety of interesting projects. You may even be a highly skilled intermediate level architect ready for the next step in your career.
This is an exciting time to join the business and we can offer you:
• the opportunity to develop your leadership skills
• a range of diverse projects
• competitive salary
• an awesome collaborative, fun team
• inspiring new office environment
As the successful candidate you should bring:
• NZRAB registered NZIA membership
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in residential and commercial architecture, including phase B4 to B7
• High level of competence in Revit / Auto Cad / Rhino and ability to coach others
• Experience in BIM and BIM management
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Great leadership and inspiration to others
• Confident to present and socialise in front of larger audiences
This full-time position is based in our offices in St Mary’s Bay. Applicants should have NZ residency or the relevant work visa. We are an equal opportunity employer with a rich mixture of diversity from different countries and cultures.
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2020.