Senior Analyst, Valuation and Business Modelling
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimising, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Infrastructure Advisory, Restructuring Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modelling.
Join Valuation and Business Modelling and you join a team of experienced professionals who bring to clients excellence in corporate finance and financial modelling. You will help clients with decsiions related to investments, business valuations, capital structure, strategy and the valuation of intangibles such as brands. You will also be helping clients with complex financial analysis and planning/forecasting using models. With over 1,600 valuation professionals worldwide, no similarly positioned global professional organisation can match our breadth of capabilities or our depth of resources.
About the opportunity
In your role as a Senior Consultant you’ll:
- Collate and summarise information and present analysis using robust business models that are fit for purpose and help drive strategic decisions
- Put together proposals, engagement letters and reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with research and analysis to solve clients issues and assist their decision making
- Proactively identify new sales opportunities for the firm
- Present findings in a clear and concise manner with the ability to back up your reasoning and analytical rationale
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- Sound understanding of corporate finance with a minimum of two years’ experience
- Tertiary qualified with relevant papers completed in commerce, finance or economics
- Highly numerate with a logical and methodical approach and the ability to think laterally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
Three things you probably don’t know about EY:
- We support flexible working conditions so that you can balance your work and life needs
- We have an on-site gym and offer discounts around banking and health insurance
- We offer up to $6,000 (subject to income tax) for employee referrals
Create the career you want and apply today! Click on the link below to submit an application: http://bit.ly/2crFyWw
© 2016 Ernst & Young, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.