At BNZ, it's about more than just banking. We work together in an agile, energising environment to create innovative solutions that won't just help our customers be good with money, but also do great things with it.
We are looking for a K2 Specialist who is keen to develop their career and join our team as a Senior K2 Developer in our Wellington team.
About the role
As the Senior K2 Developer, you will be responsible for being agile and progressing the design, build and implementation of technology solutions to meet our business and customers' needs.
You will support and continually improve our systems, working with the business, technology and industry professionals to determine the requirements and deliver what is needed.
Desired skills and experience include the following:
- Ideally a minimum three years' experience using the K2 Black Pearl platform, with a deep knowledge of designing and building K2 Workflows, Smart Forms and Smart Objects
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET applications using Visual Studio and SQL Server
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2010 and/ or 2013, SAP, Microsoft CRM or Salesforce.com
This is a busy space so you'll be confident building rapport quickly and fostering collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and user groups. Ideally, you are a natural leader who enjoys motivating and inspiring others and have proven experience in this space. You'll love working collaboratively in a team and sharing knowledge and expertise with team members, and you'll thrive in an Agile environment.
Additionally you'll have the following:
- Effective communication skills at both a business and technical level
- A strong sense of ownership, a passion for delivering quality solutions and have a desire to work within a talented team of like-minded people
- An excellent understanding of the experience throughout the full project life-cycle (from gathering requirements, design, development, testing, and moving to production)
- A strong focus on delivering for your customers
Working flexibly at BNZ
We're committed to creating an energising workplace for our people and offer a variety of different flexible working arrangements to enable us to be our best inside and outside of work, while still delivering for our customers. Talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
Some of our other benefits include the following:
- Annual performance incentive
- Free Life, Disability and Income protection insurance
- Reduced lending rates and no fees on home loans, personal loans and credit cards
- Up to ten days paid domestic leave
- Option to purchase an additional one to two weeks leave
Want to be part of enabling a high achieving New Zealand? Apply now!
If you would like to know more about Life at BNZ and how you can help re imagine banking for our customers, please visit www.bnz.careers.co.nz or click the ‘apply now’ button to submit your confidential application.
Applications close Friday, 1 March 2019.