Reefton is the West Coasts only inland town located among the spectacular Paparoa and Victoria ranges. With a population of just over 1,000 residents, the town lies alongside the wild Inangahua River and is surrounded by the Victoria Conservation Park which at 180,000ha is New Zealand's largest.
The Senior Administrator is responsible for providing leadership for the Reefton Integrated Family Health Service (IFHS) reception and administration team to ensure the day-to-day operation flows smoothly and effectively.
They will participate in a quality primary care service that ensures access to efficient, effective and appropriate health services. The Senior Administrator is responsible to the Team Lead Administration, ensuring issues of the IFHS are resolved quickly, he/she will have a functional relationship with the General Practitioners, Nurses, Reception, and all other employees of the business.
The key deliverables are:
- Reception Management
- Relationship Management and Development
- Administration of Financial Systems / Processes
- Administration of Office Systems / Processes
- People and Self-Management
- Risk Management
To be successful in this role it is essential you possess the following:
- Level 2-3 NCEA or equivalent
- Minimum of three years office experience within the health sector
- High level of problem solving skills
- High threshold level of strength under stress
- High level of computer proficiency with emphasis on data entry and word-processing
- Be culturally sensitive with an understanding of the Principles and Articles of The Treaty of Waitangi
For more detailed information please see the position description attached or contact John Ray, Recruitment Specialist on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are only accepted online so please click the "Apply Now" button below to send us your CV and covering letter today.