- Award-Winning Agency
- Fun & Vibrant culture
- Your chance to make a difference
Adweek’s Global Media Agency of the Year 2019 and Campaign Asia’s NZ Media Agency of the year 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2018 are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their driven and dedicated agency.
Who are you?
You are an energetic and driven Senior Account Manager/Planner Buyer looking to join a fun and supportive team. You will have at least 4 years’ experience working in a media agency, have strong time management skills and experience managing and mentoring junior staff members. You will also be confident at presenting both internally and externally and be the type of person to add value to our clients and be part of them.
What you’ll be doing
This role will see the chosen candidate working for a wide range of innovative and leading clients. You will be responsible managing workflows in the team, liaising with Special Business Units (SBU’s) for potential opportunities with your clients and provide quality and leading media plans.
This role is about relationship building, whether the wider client’s services team. OMD’s SBUs or with the clients. You will need to be able to articulate yourself clearly, deliver exceptional service and build trust with your stakeholder. Along with this you will:
- Proven experience working with your team to meet the needs of clients and ensuring exceptional client satisfaction levels.
- Confidence to communicate clearly, excel at listening effectively with the ability to key sell ideas persuasive way
- Managerial experience of at least 1-2 people
- It is essential that you have a strong analytical mind able to demonstrate numerical accuracy within a business environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationship both internally and externally
What we offer?
Our culture is awesome too! Employees are welcome to participate in a range of initiatives within their House Teams, we offer a Healthy Breakfast Range you can enjoy, Birthday Leave, Summer/Winter half days, and have a whole raft of other fun things.
We have an enduring promise to our people to upskill them and develop them to be the best they can be. An ongoing program of learning activities and personal development is core to our culture.
Keen to join in the fun then apply today with your CV!
Not the role you are after? Then contact Kate Wallwork (Talent manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.