Calling Kiwi expats and migrants. Do you have overseas account management experience in the health and pharmaceutical industry?
Are you thinking of travelling to New Zealand, or wanting to make the move home? Our client, an Auckland healthcare agency, is looking for a skilled Senior Account Manager with proven experience in the industry, to fill a crucial gap in the team.
The successful candidate will be leading major corporate healthcare clients, so an agency background and experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or government sector is important.
You’ll be self-managed, proactive, efficient, excellent with managing projects, with a focus on building solid relationships throughout the whole creative process. Multitasking will be second nature and you’ll be able to collaborate with clients and senior team members, managing client relationships and delivering work to the highest standard.
This Senior Account Manager role requires a confident, outward-facing person with plenty of strategic vision and drive for the future of their client’s communications projects.
- Min 4 + years’ experience
- Healthcare Agency or Corporate background (preferred)
- Experience in advertising, digital and B2B communications
- Strategic input into key existing accounts
- Regular editorial planning for the client to profile their services and people
- Ability to run client briefing sessions and process them into creative briefs
- Ability to prepare project schedules, time estimates and budgets
- Ownership of client projects, delivering work on time and within budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to motivate and negotiate with other suppliers
- Laser skills on Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Proven experience working Healthcare, Pharmaceutical industry abroad or in NZ
- Highly responsive to client requests, always working to find strategic solutions
- Tertiary qualifications (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
- Resilient – a problem solver
- A natural people person
Salary Range & Benefits:
- $80 – $90K + KiwiSaver
- Central Auckland location - close to trains and bus stations
Let Anna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch with Anna on 027 8449 107 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.