Jobs at Nextag — We're Hiring!
For years we have been revolutionizing the way consumers shop online , and we are great at it! At the core of Nextag are proprietary technologies and algorithms that enable shoppers to quickly compare prices and find the best deals on millions of products and services. For thousands of merchants , service providers and individuals , Nextag is an extremely efficient sales channel with its highly qualified traffic and performance-based pricing. More than 30 million people per month use Nextag to research , compare , and save on products and services online.
If you want energizing , forward-thinking , awesome colleagues and an innovative place to work , check us out! We are looking for amazing people who can join our great team to innovate online shopping , spearhead marketing strategies , and help shoppers discover the best deals around.
The company operates comparison shopping sites in the US (www.nextag.com) , the UK (www.nextag.co.uk) , France (www.nextag.fr) , Germany (www.nextag.de) , Italy (www.nextag.it) , Spain (www.nextag.es) , Canada (www.nextag.ca) , Japan (www.nextag.jp) and Australia (www.nextag.com.au). Nextag is headquartered in San Mateo , California with offices in London , Tokyo and Gurgaon , India.
Nextag offers competitive benefits!
We are looking for a
Sales Manager for nextag.co.uk (m/f)
(fulltime contract, initially for 6 month)
As a Sales Manager in the UK e-commerce market you will be working in our sales and customer services team, responsible to acquire new merchants. Your role will include:
· Research potential new clients and identify decision makers
· Daily promotion of our solutions to online retailers/agencies within the UK, mainly through phone and e-Mail
· Negotiate long term partnerships and potential agency deals
· Close contracts with new merchants and facilitate the onboarding process into the NexTag system
· Grow existing accounts
· Professional experience in outbound sales, preferably in an e-commerce environment
· Strong affinity with internet and online tools, especially e-commerce and social media
· Good communication & negotiation skills, strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Highly motivated, results-oriented individual able to work as part of a team as well as independently
· Fluency in spoken and written English (preferably native)
What we offer:
· You will be part of a young, dynamic and international team
· Taking part in our seasonal team activities
· You will be working in the heart of Hamburg
· Grant for public transportation card
We look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your
salary expectations and earliest possible starting date (ideally for May).
Tel.: +4940319 796-0