The traditional system of credit scoring is broken. We're here to fix it.
Credit Kudos is a venture-backed fintech startup and challenger credit bureau that uses financial behaviour to measure creditworthiness.
Our technology applies artificial intelligence/machine learning to financial behaviour data to determine suitability for loans and other financial products. Much like drivers can use telematics devices in their cars to demonstrate good driving, Credit Kudos allows borrowers to demonstrate creditworthiness.
We’re a fast moving group with diverse backgrounds, each wearing a number of different hats throughout the week. We’re looking for someone to help accelerate our B2B sales charge - sourcing and managing your own leads in the early stages of the sales cycle. We’re a completely flat and transparent company and you’ll be working directly with the founders.
We’re an open, encouraging team that values ingenuity, innovation and resolve as much as experience. We want you to bring ideas and determination. We want you to move fast and experiment. We want you to be fearless and learn quickly.
- Have one to three years experience working in Inside Sales or a Sales Development Role, ideally B2B software services (we’ll
- consider individuals from all backgrounds if you have a knack for selling and are eager to build a career).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to engage with our target market and have compelling conversations.
- Experience using sales management and social media tools such as LinkedIn, Hubspot, and Intercom.
- Understand how to develop outbound sales strategies and navigate medium to large corporations.
- You’re inquisitive, love to learn and approach problems with tenacity and rigor.
- Very personable and able to create strong relationships with leads and customers.
- Love a challenge and want to help drive growth for a key business function.
- Manage your own time and are happy with autonomy.
What you will do:
- Develop target lists and execute cold outreach strategies.
- Generate and manage your own pipeline of leads in the early stages of the sales cycle.
- Arrange quality meetings / demonstrations for the sales team.
- Own and manage various sales prospecting tools (Hubspot, LinkedIn etc.).
- Build new relationships with clients through outbound sales.
- Collaborate with our growing, diverse team.
- Communicate key customer requirements and help shape our product.
What we value:
- Motivation, enthusiasm and passion for our mission to take on the big credit bureaus.
- Expansive thinking, transparency, honesty and a good sense of humour.
- Results and efficiency rather than hours in the office.
- The ability to develop as the business grows.
What you'll get
- Competitive base salary + OTE.
The opportunity to grow the role and responsibilities as the company grows.