Enjoy promoting a high-end quality design product. In this people-oriented role you’ll look after existing interior designer clients, develop new commercial customers in untapped industries and maintain long-term relationships. We’ll teach you all about blinds and give you the technical advice and support to open doors.
Based in Auckland, tasked with growing our market in the Upper North Island you’ll approach decision makers when you see new buildings go up. Work end-to-end managing all aspects; from quote or tender right through to installation. You’ll make sure deadlines are met and no mistakes made.
Above all you’re a strong relationship builder whose personality, drive and communication skills will launch you into this next step in your career. You’re ready for the challenge of taking on commercial deals. But to really prosper in our environment you'll have the following qualities:
- Practical, with enough technical ability to learn about blinds;
- Drive to grow your career in sales and into commercial projects;
- Appreciation for high quality and precision;
- Attention to detail and ownership;
- You’re comfortable with dimensions and doing initial measurements;
- Be accommodating and customer focused;
- Excellent organisational skills and follow up to project manage jobs
- Curiosity and ability to see opportunities and self-motivation to follow through, plus work independently;
- Value sustainability
SP Blinds is a wholesale manufacturer to the design industry having produced high-end blinds for over 50-years. We are expert in blinds automation systems and pride ourselves on delivering quality. We’re known as flexible and responsive to requests. Well regarded, we’re smart thinking and successful as we evolve with the market. We have carbon zero certification, are NZ Green Building members and sustainability is one of our core business principles.
So, if you’re ready to step into commercial sales with support and training to help you succeed, for a company that has a fantastic reputation, then let’s talk!
Either apply online or call Tania on +64 27 289 2168 for more information.