Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Recycling & Waste Management, Business Development & Sales, Communications & Marketing, Environment & Sustainability
Sector/s: Business/Private Sector
Method is a company providing beautiful products to make recycling a simple and functional part of modern office fit outs. Our award-winning design is transforming the way people see recycling, by making its integration into the workplace seamless and stylish.
Launched in New Zealand in 2015, Method has designed, produced and sold its recycling bins to a number of leading local businesses. After nearly a year of exporting to Australia (Sydney & Melbourne in particular), and with a few major sales up our sleeve, Method is ready to ramp up its sales in the Australian market.
Now, we need an energetic and experienced sales person to make it all happen. If you have 3+ years experience in Sales/Account Management, and the people skills to build trusted business relationships, then get in touch with Method today.
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
- A Method ambassador – who will always represent our brand and its values
- A Relationship-builder – who can build genuine connections over a coffee date
- A Communicator & Negotiator – you’re a natural, simple as that
- Design lover – you understand the impact of great design
- Committed to Sustainability – and its importance for the business community
- A Self-Starter – willing to find better ways and challenge traditional assumptions.
- Customer-Focussed – achieving success for our customers your focus
- Grit – working in a start-up, you will be constantly challenged and tested, so be ready to ride the bumps
- Licensed - with a car
What you’ll get:
- Rewards – Salary + commission a pay structure that rewards success.
- Work independently – yet be part of a great team
- Part of a fast growing company – who has won a number of design, business and sustainability awards.